6.29.2008

Hulu Keeps Getting Awsomer!


Hulu.com just keeps getting awsomer! (I KNOW it's not a word, just let me have this one, M'kay?)

I just found out that they've added Hill Street Blues!! I loved that show! For you young'uns, HSB was:

Before "NYPD Blue" and "The Shield" came "Hill Street Blues," the series that revolutionized the TV cop show by giving television viewers a realistic glimpse into the daily lives of the officers and detectives at an urban police station. Earning 98 Emmy nominations over its seven-year run, "Hill Street Blues" was one of the most innovative and critically acclaimed shows of the 1980s.

Some of my favorite shows I've found there:

Alf, A-Team, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Babylon 5, Barney Miller, Burn Notice, Chicago Hope, The Daily Show (uploaded the next day), The Dick Van Dyke Show, Emergency, Family Guy, Firefly, Heart To Heart, House, The Incredible Hulk (Bill Bixby version), Kitchen Nightmares, Kojak, Lost in Space, Lou Grant, Married With Children, McHales Navy, Mimi Vice, Monk, News Radio (Phil Hartman!!), Night Gallery, Nip/Tuck, The Office, The Outer Limits, Partridge Family, The Pretender, Remington Steele, The Riches, The Rockford Files, S.W.A.T., St. Elsewhere, TJ Hooker (OK, not a good show, but have to include the Shat!), Top Chef, The Time Tunnel (this show will blow you away!!), Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea, Welcome Back Kotter, What's Happening, W.K.R.P in Cincinnati ("As God is my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly!?!)

I've only watched Burn Notice and Time Tunnel since I seemed to have missed those shows. I've watched a few episodes of others when I have time. It's just nice to know they are there. There's lot's more there than just these. Go check it out. Send me a thank you comment for Time Tunnel! :-)

**Update** About 20 mins. after I Tweeted about Hulu having HSB, Fancast.com started following me, reminding me that they can be awsome too. Yes Fancast I do like you. I really like that you have all of the original ST:TOS (now work on the re-mastered versions) and several episodes of the Twilight Zone. But I still like Hulu better. Though I do like your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Flux Directory