8.22.2008

This Just In ...

Almost forgot.

I'm in the works to create an Indiana Centered History Podcast.

It's going to be about the Northwest Territory, Indiana Territory and Indiana as a State.

The podcast will be 15 min. to 30 min. long. I'll probably be able (unless things change) to do one every other week.

I'm currently doing podcasting research and tutorials with two wonderful full time podcasters I met on Twitter. I'm also outlining my limits. :) Don't expect well polished at first (or ever) [did I say that out loud?].

Subjects that I'm nearly 90% sure will make the cut include: Wm. Henry Harrison, Benjamin Harrison, Little Turtle, Gen. James Wilkinson, Jonny Alppleseed, Irvington, New Harmony and Ma Kettle. I'm going to include a full page of primary and secondary resources and a few paragraphs of information, Internet links and pictures. So, as you can see, it'll be pretty time intensive. Maybe one every-other week is being optimistic?

I don't know what to call it, if you guys have any ideas, let me know. I don't have any prizes for you other than that sense of extreme hubris you'll get seeing YOUR choice on the masthead every time you log on! :)

Ideas? E-mail me through here (see profile) through MySpace or indyguy6540 (at) yahoo (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Flux Directory