10.25.2008

Skits I'd Like to See on SNL, But Probably Won't

I wanna see a skit where Tina/Palin is prepping Granny the racist and Joe the plumber for their on air debuts just like she was prepared...

I wanna see a skit where Tina/Palin is giving paid tours of Russia from her back yard…

I wanna see a skit where Tina/Palin is trying to show McCain how to sell stuff on Ebay… except he can’t because he can’t use a computer… Maybe he accidentally sells the Bus?

I wanna see a skit where McCain parachutes into Washington to save Wall St… except he gets his chute all tangled up in the bureaucracy…

I wanna see a skit showing McCain’s real reaction to his camp picking Palin as his VP with out vetting her…

I wanna see a skit where Obama gets secret intel that McCain is planting Joe’s in his audiences… Obama practicing "keeping cool" faces in front of a mirror...

How about a skit where Palin’s Yahoo account gets broken into and and… and… Oh! that already happened… My Bad… NEXT!!!

How about a skit where Palin is interviewing for the next Joe… Joe Average shows up along with, Joe blow, Momma, Joe Daddy, Camel, and...

How about a skit where a bunch of recording artists show up to McPalin rallies and sues them for using their music… Well, yeah, that's sorta happened too...

How about a skit where Palin gets Georgia (as in the US’s State of) confused with Georgia as in former territory of Russia…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Flux Directory