1.06.2010

Zombocalypse Now – A Review

Zombocalypse Now Zombocalypse Now by Matt Youngmark

My rating: ★★★★★

As a child of the late 70s/early 80s, I loved the choose your own adventures books so when I read about this book on some Geek site a while back, I HAD to do it. It was awesome!!

You're a snarky, chain smoking chainsaw wielding stuffed pink bunny. You're in the middle of a Zombie-apocalypse, living in a world where stuffed animals walk, talk, and intermarry with the human population. There's even a moment where you let out the battle cry "Leeeeeeroy Jenkins!"

I was killed by ponies, deer, mackerels, kittens and a pack of Catholics. I teamed with a cop named Mittens (who isn't a stuffed animal) and survived only once. The author states that there are 112 different endings (only 7 that you don't die). Go buy, rent or borrow it now! View all my reviews >>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Flux Directory