6.05.2008

a zombie meme

From a friend who knows I have a perverse love of Zombie Movies.

You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:

  1. one weapon.

  2. one song blasting on the speakers.

  3. one famous person to fight alongside you.

Me:
I went all old school zombie, drawing from '78's Day of the Dead set in a mall. Which I saw at a drive-in near Shelbyville, IN at about 12:30 AM! YIKES! I did cheat by adding Shaun of 2004's Shaun of the Dead, but after we popped over to the pub for a quick one and re-loaded Time Splitter's II for (zombie) Ed, who could possibly be a better side-kick. (yes, I am a geek)

  1. Hmmm... reinforced Louisville Slugger from JC Penney's.

  2. It would have to be 1978 Mall Muzak.

  3. Shaun Riley of course!

Yours? Leave in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Flux Directory