Going to try to start Week-end Wasters, a weekly list of links sure to keep you from doing something more productive. Suggestions for links and a better name are welcome.
- Lifehacker has posted their top-ten list of how-to videos; everything you ever wanted to know how to do, I’m sure.
- Here’s help on how to tell someone they sound racist.
- This should help clear things up. Tim LaHaye has argued that Obama isn’t the Anti-Christ (really, some fundamentalist pastors are claiming he is); leaving such positions as the “seven-headed beast” and “Cthulu, demon Elder-god" open.
- The annual GenCon Gaming convention is here in Indy, pumping millions of dollars and 90,000 visitors to our fair city. Take a gander at what goes on there.
- One week into the Olympics, 27 different nations have won gold medals. In their honor, here's the national anthem of each of them.
- Ernest Borgnine Reveals His Secret For Everlasting Youth or "I'm 91 and I'll say whatever I darn well want to!!"
In honor of The Verve getting back together and releasing their new album this Tuesday, here's my favorite, now 10 years old. Enjoy.